Emergency Response Plan and Preparedness (ERP)
Emergency response situation includes fire, flood, power outage, building collapse and even workplace violence. This issue hit the headlines often enough that the subject of emergency preparedness is being overlooked. Preparing before an emergency incident plays a vital role in ensuring that employers and workers have the necessary equipment, aware of the procedure and know how to safe themselves during emergency situation.
If you in need of Emergency Response Plan and Preparedness training, MASMA Safety is here to help. The goal of this course is to deliver an understanding of the planning and preparation of emergency response plans. Participants would bring their existing plans for review and to determine any gaps as they move through this course. Participants will collaborate in small groups to analyze scenarios using incident videos and case studies.
The course objectives of this emergency response training are as per below;
· Understand the importance of Emergency Response
· Describe the elements of emergency response plan & preparedness
· Describe the fire prevention and emergency management
Topics to be covered in this emergency response training includes;
· Introduction to Emergency Response Plan and Preparedness
· Identifying potential emergencies and assessing risk
· Emergency response team and emergency procedure
· Evacuation management and drill
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact 016-228 5421 or email to [email protected] for further clarification.